OUR OFFICE LOCATION
Our Office Hours
You Have Rights! A Personal Injury Attorney Can Protect You
Being able to go about your life safely and without harm is a necessity that every human has. When someone has done something – or not done something- to put your safety at risk, there is a chance that you could be owed compensation. Of course, this does not mean that anytime you are hurt, you have a case. When faced with a potential case, factors to consider are:
- Are you hurt? Pain, blood, or a medic’s evaluation are indicators that you’ve been harmed.
- How bad are the injuries? Broken bones or permanent damage are considered harsher injuries.
- Are you at fault? If you played a part, it’s best not to admit any fault until you consult an attorney.
- Have you seen a doctor about it? Only they can confirm the extent of your harm.
- Will you need follow up treatment? More treatment means more medical bills.
- Is the damage permanent? If so, your long term suffering will be taken into consideration.
- Is there insurance involved? Most of the time, the insurance is expected to pay – not the the actual person at fault.
A personal injury lawyer will be able to assess your situation (free of cost!) and explain a bit about what your options might be. To find out more, all you have to do is get in touch and tell us all about what happened to you. It’s that simple.
Your Madison Personal Injury Lawyer is Here
Personal injuries occur from one side of the world to the other, and Madison, WI is not immune. If you’ve been a victim, like so many others, a personal injury attorney might be able to assist you when its time to fight for compensation. Keep in mind, a lawyer cannot prevent you from being harmed, but we CAN help you after it has happened.
What we handle goes beyond just car accidents. An attorney from our firm can also help with your premises liability or product liability case, and almost any other instance in which you or someone you care about was harmed. When your compensation is put into question, Gruber Law Offices has the answers that can help you put your lawsuit behind you for good.
Gruber Law Offices Can Help In Madison, Wisconsin
In Madison WI, you can find the impressive State Capitol Building along with many historical landmarks. What you don’t want to find yourself in the middle of is a bad personal injury from a crash or stumble. It just so happens that 233,000 people call Madison their home, making it a well-established city – the second largest in the state, in fact. With this many people in one place, a personal injury now and then is inevitable. If it happens to you a Madison personal injury attorney like David Gruber can assist you, especially if you have been hurt in a car accident. After speaking with a representative from our firm, a personal injury lawyer will thoroughly review the details of your case and let you know exactly what can be done to benefit you. Give us a call to learn more about the case types that we handle and what we can do for you and your loved ones.