Brand Ambassador Internship
Each year we put together a Street Team of Brand Ambassadors to attend these events and festivals. The role of a brand ambassador is promote our brand, interact with potential clients, give out promotional items, provide information about the firm, and last not least – have fun!
Gruber Law Offices is currently seeking outgoing, responsible individuals to work as brand ambassadors in the Milwaukee market. Ambassadors will be responsible for representing the firm and passing out promotional items at multiple off site events throughout the year. Qualified individuals must be customer driven with a willingness to help others.This is a part-time position with varying hours per week. Candidates must be 21+ with reliable transportation to be considered. Nights and weekends are mandatory.
- Transporting items to and from event locations
- Set up and break down of event space
- Distribution of promotional products and informational items
- Interacting with various groups and individuals throughout the community in a friendly and informational manner
- Assisting with storage organization and inventory
- Completing post event reports following each event
- Attending weekly marketing meetings
- Able to work well and coordinate with others in a group setting
- Must have reliable, personal transportation with a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Capable of lifting and moving 20 plus pounds
- Able to stand comfortably up to 8 hours per day in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Available nights, weekends and holidays
- Access to internet and smart phone
Compensation and Benefits
This internship is a paid hourly position for the duration of the summer (exact dates to be determined by school’s summer break). Hours will vary weekly.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume below to apply for this position.