Sheboygan Personal Injury LawyersJanuary 8, 2016
Have you or a loved one suffered a personal injury in the Sheboygan area? If so, you need the experienced legal counsel and representation of Gruber Law Offices, LLC. We are one of Wisconsin’s top personal injury law firms and are able to assist you in navigating the legal system and in seeking compensation for your losses and injuries. We have assisted numerous personal injury and wrongful death clients in the Sheboygan area, and our talented legal staff can assist you and your family as well. Contact the Gruber Law Offices, LLC right away following your personal injury accident and let us get to work helping you.
Reaching Out to the Sheboygan Community
Gruber Law Offices, LLC is proud to serve the Sheboygan community. Our downtown Milwaukee headquarters is located at 100 East Wisconsin, about one hour north of Sheboygan via Interstate 43 North. According to the 2014 U.S. Census Bureau estimates, Sheboygan is home to approximately 50,000 individuals. Since its settling nearly 180 years ago by settlers from New York, Michigan, and New England, Sheboygan has been a welcoming home to many diverse cultures including German, Lithuanian, and Slavic immigrants as well as Hmong immigrants from Southeast Asia.
Sheboygan’s city government maintains a website to provide information about community services and events. The Sheboygan Press indicates that Kohler Co., the Sheboygan Area School District, Bemis Manufacturing, Co., and the County of Sheboygan are some of the top employers in the area. It is also home to the Lakeland College and the University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan County Campus. Major hospitals in the Sheboygan area include St. Nicholas Hospital and the Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center.
Gruber Law Offices, LLC is proud of its community partners in the Sheboygan area. We are honored to make investments of our time and resources to organizations like the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Foundation, the MACC Fund, Operation Dream, and the Milwaukee Brewers.
Sheboygan Legal Information
A personal injury lawsuit can be filed in the Sheboygan County Circuit Courthouse, located at 615 North Sixth Street in Sheboygan. If your lawsuit involves an alleged negligent party who is out of state and your case involves a large enough loss, you and your Sheboygan personal injury attorney may choose to file your lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. The Eastern District of Wisconsin has courthouse locations in Milwaukee (about one hour south of Sheboygan) and Green Bay (about one hour north of Sheboygan).
Our Sheboygan Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our highly-trained and knowledgeable attorneys are available to assist you in the aftermath of your personal injury accident. The breadth and depth of our knowledge means that our legal staff can help you after a variety of injury incidents, including:
- Car and motorcycle accidents: Motor vehicle accidents and motorcycle collisions frequently cause catastrophic injuries requiring long recovery periods and thousands of dollars in medical expenses and other losses. Gruber Law Offices, LLC has the resources and experience necessary to help you investigate the cause of your crash and hold those responsible for causing the crash accountable for your injuries.
- Medical malpractice: A misdiagnosis, a prescription error, or a surgical mistake can not only cause you excruciating pain – it can put your life in danger, reduce your life expectancy, and result in additional medical expenses and treatments. We can help you show your doctor, nurse, or other medical professional acted negligently in your case, causing you to needlessly suffer injuries and expenses.
- Work accidents: We can help Sheboygan workers who are injured on the job apply for and obtain workers’ compensation benefits. Where your workplace injury is caused by the negligent or reckless actions of someone other than your employer or fellow co-worker, we can also help you pursue damages and compensation through a third-party work accident lawsuit.
- Dog bites: Dog bites are often painful and can leave a victim with permanent disfigurement, scarring, and/or bacterial infections. Wisconsin law makes a dog owner strictly liable for the injuries his or her dog causes to others. Dog owners do not get one “free bite” – even a dog who has never attacked another person before can cause the owner to be liable for the injuries suffered by the dog bite victim.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Slip-and-fall accidents can cause serious – even fatal – injuries, especially if the victim has certain medical conditions. Property owners who invite others to come onto their property either for business or personal reasons but who fail to ensure their guests are safe may be held responsible for injuries that result from a hazardous condition that the owner could have warned others about and/or corrected.
We Can Help with Your Sheboygan Personal Injury Claim
When you retain the experienced and knowledgeable services of Gruber Law Offices, LLC, we will begin investigating your accident case, locating and deposing important witnesses and preserving evidence necessary to help you succeed in your lawsuit. We can help you pursue compensation for:
- Medical expenses and ongoing treatment costs;
- Lost past and future wages;
- Disfigurement or temporary or permanent disability;
- Mental pain and anguish; and/or
- Other losses and expenses attributable to the injury accident.
Trying to find a personal injury lawyer need not be difficult or confusing: read our personal injury lawyer reviews submitted by our former clients and you will see why Gruber Law Offices, LLC is consistently ranked as one of the top Sheboygan personal injury law firms.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Sheboygan, WI
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury as a result of another person’s careless or reckless behavior, contact Gruber Law Offices, LLC for experienced, dedicated, and compassionate assistance.
Testimonials by Gruber Law Offices LLC Clients
Being in the wrong place at the wrong time can happen to anyone! I personally fell victim to a drunk driver and was in a head on car collision on the highway. My health, medical bills, and totaled vehicle became extremely overwhelming. I had no idea who to call or how to handle my situation. Because so many things can quickly go wrong when anyone is involved in a car accident, I needed help fast. Gruber Law Offices was recommended to me and a professional reached out to me immediately. I was most pleased with Gruber Law Offices because of the genuine care they gave me. The number one priority to the staff I had the pleasure of meeting was my safety and recovery. There were so many things that needed to be done with insurance agencies, medical bills, towing fees, cab fees (because of the loss of vehicle), and countless other things I had no clue how to handle. Gruber Law Offices and their staff stepped in and took care of everything. I had an initial sit down with my attorney and after a quick conversation I can remember him saying “just concentrate on feeling better.” It was a comforting feeling knowing that after a traumatic experience all I had to do was rest myself back to health and Gruber Law Offices would take care of everything else with my best interest in mind. The people that work at Gruber Law Offices have families of their own, and I’m pleased that they were able to treat me and handle my situation like I was one of their own. It says a lot about their staff, and If anyone else finds themselves in a situation where they need an attorney who will always do the right thing, I recommend Gruber Law Offices.