Milwaukee Injury Lawyers: Common Car Accident Injuries
Traffic crashes can cause all types of injuries, with some are more serious than others. Common injuries in car accidents include:
Milwaukee Injury Lawyers for Car Accidents: Common Injuries
On these pages. you’ll find information about the types of car injuries our Milwaukee injury lawyers handle. After you’ve read about your type of injury call us for legal help.
How Our Accident Injury Firm can Help with Your Car Accident Injury Case
With 16 injury lawyers and 80 support staff, Gruber Law Offices, LLC is a fully established and respected accident injury law firm. Our motto is, “One Call, That’s All!” and that means you can trust us to go the distance for you. Our legal team is compassionate and committed to your case.
Here are some of the ways our firm can help:
- Our team of experienced car accident attorneys can explain your legal options.
- We can answer your questions about insurance coverage.
- We can collect all the documents and evidence in your case, including police reports, witness statements, and medical documents.
- We can check the other driver’s record to find out what other traffic tickets and accidents he or she might have.
- We can investigate the scene of your accident and the position of the vehicles involved.
- When it comes time for legal action, you will have the benefit of our years of experience, as skilled negotiators in the courtroom.
- We can thoroughly explore all possible avenues of compensation. It is our goal to help you recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to receive for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Milwaukee Injury Lawyers Serving but Not Limited to Southeastern Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Kenosha, Madison, Racine, and Waukesha
A Milwaukee injury lawyer with our firm has the knowledge and experience to aggressively protect your rights against even the most powerful insurance companies. Let our personal injury attorneys give your case the attention it needs so you can concentrate on getting well. Contact our firm to discuss your case.